DocuSign has quickly become the global standard for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). Committed to transforming the way people live and connect by providing the freedom to finish business faster, DocuSign helps keep business digital with the fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud.
DTM has emerged as a new category of cloud services to digitally manage document-based transactions. DTM removes friction inherent in transactions that involve people, documents, and data to create faster, easier, more convenient and secure processes. DocuSign’s DTM platform helps consumers and businesses complete transactions faster by eliminating the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents to capture information, payments, and signatures. Companies DocuSign to create better customer experiences, ensure security and compliance, and achieve substantial ROI.
Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, the DocuSign Global Network connects companies to their customers, partners, suppliers and employees where they can transact business with confidence. Customers of all sizes solve their paper problems by easily and securely replacing manual, paper-based methods to decrease contract cycle times, reduce costs, improve visibility and control, and enhance customer satisfaction.
• More than 50 million users have signed more than 400 million documents in more than 188 countries (Our iOS and Android Mobile Apps are top rated (4.5+) with millions of downloads).
• Roughly 75,000 unique new customers use DocuSign for the first time every weekday.
• More than 800,000 documents (containing more than 3.6 million pages) are signed via the DocuSign Global Network each day.
• 90% of the Fortune 500 has used DocuSign; enterprise customers include Salesforce, HP, Nationwide, SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, Costco, Bayer, Sony, Toyota, LinkedIn and the NFL Players Association.
• In February 2014, Microsoft and DocuSign entered into a long-term strategic partnership whereby DocuSign’s is embedded in Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
Poised to continue its path of hyper growth, DocuSign is actively increasing it’s industry-vertical customer base, including leadership in financial services (where 10 of the top 15 wealth management companies are already DocuSign customers), insurance (where 11 of the top 15 companies are customers), healthcare, real estate, and other paper-intensive industries. Docusign is going global through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions (recently acquired Comprova with 150+ employees in Brazil).
To date, DocuSign has raised >$200M of funding from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Accel Partners, Sigma Partners, Ignition Partners, Google Ventures and Scale Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.docusign.com.