Who We Are
ClickTime delivers incredibly friendly time and expense management applications to businesses around the world. Our mission is to help companies manage projects, reduce labor costs, and drive performance. We're a tight knit (and profitable) group of about 30 people with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Austin, Denver, and London.
How We Interview
Our interview process begins with a quick phone call to learn more about your background and interests, share more about the role, and help decide if ClickTime is a mutual fit. If we move forward, we'll schedule a technical phone interview. Finally, the onsite interview consists of a technical exercise with our technical team, plus a couple short conversations with your potential coworkers and our CEO.
What We Value in ClickTime Employees
- INITIATIVE: Nothing at ClickTime is someone else’s problem.
- EMPATHY: Have your colleagues’ back. You’re only as good as the people you work with. Help your teammates thrive, and you’ll thrive as well.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Have your own back too. Take responsibility for your actions and for the quality of your work. Always seek ways to improve your own performance. Ask for help when you need it. Take credit when it’s deserved.
- ATTITUDE: Lead by example. Nobody’s too important to help a customer with the most mundane issue. Nobody’s too junior to attempt something big. Get your feet wet. Get your hands dirty. Inspire those around you to do the same.
- JUDGMENT: Work smart. At ClickTime, we don’t measure your success by how many hours you’ve spent in the office; we measure your success by results. Are you customers happy? Have you shipped product on time and at the highest quality? Are you making the best use of your time and your colleagues/managers time?