We’re making a Class 1 medical device that helps people with T1D make better decisions about their self-care. Because it's 2019, our medical device just happens to be a mobile app. It learns how people do their diabetes self-care every day and gives them personalised advice to do it better.
From a technical perspective, Quin is:
* A solution to an undefined problem (diabetes self-care)
* A native iOS-first app that relies heavily on gaming-like algorithms
* Based on an extensible, event-driven, and reactive architecture
* A high-quality regulated medical device
* Released regularly, always incorporating user feedback
We are building a core development team to make our vision a reality. Our dream team will be:
* Engineers. Perfectionists with the pragmatism to deliver in an imperfect world
* Agile, small and effective. Think collective ownership. No wall to throw things over
* Unchained risk-takers who are not bound by convention and “state of the art”
* Curious and tenacious. Excited to work in an undefined problem space (diabetes)
* Driven to make life better for millions of people, daily
* Generous. Walking in the shoes of others. No narcissists.