Workforce Coordinator Job ID: 2019-22867
Altice Technical Services is a business entity within the Altice family of companies. Altice Technical Services is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
Under supervision, the Workforce Coordinator monitors scheduled installations and service calls for the field services functional area, ensuring the workforce is fully utilized to maximize efficiency and revenue generation.
* Review and optimize routes to ensure workforce is efficient and maximizes revenue generating opportunities.
* Review drive times and activities for efficiency.
* Monitor workflow throughout the day, using the TOA tool to ensure jobs are completed on time, pending work is assigned to available technicians and work volume is dense, and fairly-balanced.
* Assign or re-assign jobs to technicians as required to meet customer commitments, notify technical leadership of any jobs remaining in jeopardy.
* Monitor work order pools for incoming jobs to ensure assigned throughout the day, use auto-routing tool to assist in redistribution of jobs where appropriate to maximize efficiency and revenue generation opportunities.
* Monitor the job schedules, ensuring technicians activate and begin the day on time, alert supervisor of concerns.
* Monitor lunch & break periods for start times and durations, alert supervisor of concerns.
* Contact technician on jobs that overrun to ensure technician is safe or determine if assistance is needed.
* Meet or exceed key performance indicators related to the above duties.
* Move or relocate contractors from between markets as needed to meet/exceed service level agreement "days out" requirements.
* Resolve or escalate challenges identified by technicians, as appropriate.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Dispatcher or equivalent experience required
* Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
* Keyboarding skills
Altice Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a national telecommunication, media and entertainment company.