Everest Global Services, a member of Everest Re Group, Ltd, has an opportunity available for a Workflow Developer at our Liberty Corner, NJ headquarters. This position will reside in the Everest Technology Services department.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation for workflow automation solutions. This includes analyzing business requirements to determine optimal technical solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborate with the team to perform design and development activities using approved database and software development tools and methodologies and standards.
* Maintain and continually refine existing content management solutions to meet the needs of growing and changing business.
* Collaborate with peers to establish coordinated QA and UAT test plans and acceptance criteria.
* Interact with software vendor, report issues and work with them to provide solutions for our customers.
* Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and DB engineers to assist in resolving problems with the OnBase application.
* Provide ongoing production support (i.e. document, test, implement & business user communication).
Work Experience and Qualifications
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressive experience.
* 1 - 2 years VB script development.
* 2 - 3 years of experience in application program development.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues and monitor progress.
* Strong analytical mindset.
* Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as independently.
* Good verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
* Experience with workflow automation design and implementation using OnBase by Hyland.
* Database knowledge, writing stored procedures and optimizing SQL Queries in SQL Server 2014
Everest is committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes a 401k plan, retirement/savings option, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life and group legal plans. Everest is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All considered applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. with unexpired, acceptable employment eligibility verification documentation.