Job Description Job ID: DEN000382
Danaher's Dental Platform is a $3B global business focused on all aspects of dental care. With the intention to spin-off the Dental Platform to become its own public company in the second half of 2019, "Dental Co" will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional's need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
The Workday Solutions Architect Technology role serves as the Workday Integration, Reporting, and Security Technology Subject Matter Expert responsible for gathering integration requirements, developing solutions, and troubleshooting complex production issues. The role owns the end to end delivery of integration projects and serves as the Workday Technical Architect.
* Responsible for managing all stages of Workday technology projects, from requirements definition gathering to project planning and implementation
* Ability to troubleshoot complex production issues
* Deep understanding of Workday data model, corporate system architecture, interfaces, reporting, and data loading procedures
* Manages technical (e.g. system performance) cases with Workday
* Leads integration requirements gathering, design, and tech Q&A reviews
* Responsible for development standards
* Work closely with the reporting and configuration / data load resources
* Enforce data governance and attention to data quality
* Review Workday release notes with Service Management Lead, HR Process Owners, and HCM Technical Support Lead to assess technical impacts and determine solutions
* Responsible for requesting tenant management activities (e.g., tenant refresh, new tenant, remove tenant)
* Serve as escalation point for unresolved technology production support issues
* Leading the Integration to legacy system such as Payroll, Onboarding, Provisioning of accounts and accesses to dependent systems (ADP, Active Directory, Office 365, SAP, Oracle, etc..)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in HRIS or information technology with demonstrated skills in Technical implementation, specifically in Workday
* Background in and strong understanding of broad HR systems architecture and data flow
* Extensive knowledge of best-practice business process and technologies for HR functions, focusing on Architecture and Integration to legacy based systems
* Good foundation in IT Project methodologies and best practices
* Ability to work and coordinate with 3rd Parties on data related inquiries
* Has worked in a multi-operating company environment with proven experience in large scale annual programs
* Strong problem-solving skills to determine root cause of technical problems with the ability to document effectively,
* escalate appropriately, and resolve in a timely manner.
* Demonstrated project management skills and resourcefulness to see tasks and initiatives through to completion with limited precedence and minimal guidance.
* Collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can-do attitude as part of a motivated, high-performance HR Systems Team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and influence without authority to promote alignment and gain consensus.
* Demonstrated ability to answer technical questions for non-technical users and explain things in a way that a layperson will understand.
* Broad range of network and desktop knowledge, including intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining procedures clearly and writing technical and end user documentation.
* Training design and delivery experience strongly preferred. Ability to interpret business needs into system, process improvement, and/or training solutions
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects, is organized and dependable
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.