A career in our Digital Cloud and Intel Automation practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit. Our team helps companies manage risks on their journey to a more digitally integrated environment which enables them to better harness new technologies and the flexibility of the cloud. You'll focus on helping clients gain value across their technology ecosystem by addressing risks tied to systems, security, data, reporting, and programmes.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of experience in ERP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing with a minimum of 1 year of experience with Workday.
Workday Financials or HCM certification, CISA, CRISC or CGEIT highly preferred.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to Workday and other ERP application product suites core financials, Human Capital Management including the following areas:
* Understanding of Workday implementations, configurations - e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with Workday Financial Data Model and Core HCM;
* Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships;
* Performing as a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation; and,
* Leading the planning and execution of projects. Projects as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Engaging actively in client projects within a professional services environment utilizing creative thinking skills and individual initiative;
* Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to Workday projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables' schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
* Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the Workday;
* Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in Workday implementations; and,
* Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.