Are you an exceptional leader, looking to be part of an innovate team? If so, please read on!
GEICO's Workday team is seeking a Workday IT Manager. The Manager of Workday IT Financials will be part of a team with responsibility for the successful implementation, integration, and customization of Workday Financials for a large insurance company from project initiation to production roll-out and post production support. The successful candidate will have experience in architecture of business processes through design, delivery, and support of business transformation using Workday.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As the Workday IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Overseeing all functional work streams on global Workday implementation projects * Managing on and off-shore functional teams * Architecture of Workday solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated * Leading, mentoring, counseling and managing performance metrics of project staff * Demonstrate strong user and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
* Minimum 8 years of ERP experience * Minimum 3 years of Workday experience * Minimum 5 years of managing and developing multiple teams * Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, business processes and theories within Workday solutions with an ability to train and lead team members * Experience in Change Management to ensure successful deployment and adoption * Experience with EIBs, calculated fields, complex reporting, Prism, Workday Objects, and Cloud Applications * Execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing. * Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Kainos Smart * Adaptive Insight * Platfora
* BA or BS required, preferably in a Computer Science, Business, or Technology discipline #LI-SB1
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans * Medical, dental, vision and life insurance * Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs * Tuition reimbursement * Associate assistance program * Flexible spending accounts * Business casual dress * Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations) * Associate clubs and sports teams * Volunteer opportunities * GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.