Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We're the company behind the world's fastest satellite internet service, with technology that's helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
We are in need of an expert in building and updating Workday Integrations, both inbound and outbound, including, but not limited to payroll (ADP Vantage) and ATS (Avature).
* Key technical resource for new integrations:
* Work with key stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
* Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
* Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
* Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
* Facilitate knowledge transfer to other members of the team
* Key technical resource for existing integrations
* Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues
* Evaluate existing integration and recommend optimized design
* Familiarity with data transformation tools, techniques, and processes.
* Extensive understanding of HR processes and data, including Payroll, Benefits, Talent, and others.
* Strong understanding of HRIS data structures, functions, integrations, and processes.
* Highly skilled in the use and configuration of Workday functions to include EIB, Business Processes, document delivery methods, etc.
* 3+ years of Workday HCM experience
* 8+ years of overall HCM experience
* Core HCM - should have a decent understanding of core HCM (Organizations, HCM Business Processes, Job Profiles, Positions, Grade Profiles, HCM Business Process flows), EIBs (using templates)
* Workday Reporting - expert
* Workday Integrations - expert at EIBs, XSLT, Cloud Connectors, reasonable Studio skills
* Must understand Workday-Payroll Interface
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Years of experience:
Viasat is a company that offers communications products and services.