Kemper is looking for a talented and experienced Workday Implementation Specialist to work at our Chicago, IL office.
The Workday Implementation Specialist is a project lead overseeing any HR implementation(s) and projects, this would include technology, operations, accounting, and overall welfare of the project while working closely with all HR COEs - including Total Rewards, HRBPs, ER, Talent Management, and HR Operations to initiate, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines. Includes coordinating the efforts of team members and SMEs in order to deliver projects according to plan.
* Overall project with status reporting, timely escalations, and management of cross functional project team members
* Interact and partner with all HR COEs and Support Functions to provide information pertaining to implementation
* Conducts regular project and stakeholder meetings including creating meeting agendas and gathering inputs from project team members
* Coordinate and schedule implementation dates (installation, change management, training, go live)
* Partner with HR client, IT and/or HRIS to ensure all "go live" issues have been resolved
* Managing any operational or technical issue(s) through to resolution - escalate project risks as necessary
* Ensuring regular summaries of progress are provided to all key stakeholders
* Must possess excellent judgement to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and identifying potential areas of improvement
* HR Vendor Management
* HRIS Responsibilities - i.e. running and creating reports (Tableau or PowerBI), dashboards, security, tech innovation, etc.
* 2+ years' experience providing Operations or Consultative services
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience
* Six Sigma/Lean Certification and/or Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or Masters Certificate in PM
* Corporate HR Operations experience is a plus
* Ability to handle complex communications fluently while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction - excellent communications and customer service skills
* Project management and/or system specialist experience with refined project management and execution skills.
* Ability to manage multiple implementations/deployments simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment
Kemper at a glance
With $11 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in auto, home, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper's underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) and Infinity Property & Casualty is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper companies service seven million policies and rank among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward's 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
* Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
* MO -CB -ZR +GD -IN -MSJ -PT Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
* © Kemper Corporation. All rights reserved.
Kemper is a financial organization providing insurance and consumer finance solutions for individuals and small businesses.