Workday HRIS Analyst
(Temp-to-Perm & Short Term Contracts Available)
About the role
Come join a company that has been growing rapidly and outperforming the market segment over the last 5 years. G6 Hospitality, which represents the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brand has initiated a system-wide renovation effort, invested in technology and has expanded globally. Specifically, the Workday HRIS Analyst (contractor) serves as an enabler of technology to ensure accurate Human Resource data throughout the system and the interfaces to third party vendors. This contract position provides functional and technical expertise in system wide oversite regarding the Workday HCM application.
What you will be doing
This position provides functional and technical expertise in system wide oversite regarding the Workday HCM application…
The "top six @ 6"
* Gathering business requirements and build consensus around business processes and design
* Communication of Workday capabilities and creation of Workday Custom Reports, including Matrix Reports
* Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
* Configuration of Workday HCM, including Talent, Performance and Recruiting
* Configuration of Workday Condition Rules and Calculated Fields
* Project management responsibility scope includes the implementation of new modular functionality in the HCM generally involving a single end user team
What we are searching for...
We are looking for a Workday HRIS subject matter expert that has the ability to work comfortably in an environment needing structure, and to help us define it. We need someone that is an expert within Workday and has the following experience:
* Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
* Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other Team Members
* Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other Team Members
* Multi-task and prioritize workload and function in a fast-paced environment
* Work within the appropriate level of independence
* If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other Team Members, and/or other business necessities
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
* 2 years of Workday HCM Configuration experience
* Experience with at least 2 full life cycle Workday implementations
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
* Education - Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related area preferred, or equivalent work experience.
* Certification - Human Resource and/or Project Management related certifications are preferred (i.e., PHR or SPHR, HRIP, or PMP designation)
What it's like at G6
At G6 Hospitality our Team Members......
* Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
* Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
* Connect with the community, employees and leadership
* Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
* Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?
Interested parties can apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org