The multi-faceted role you've been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team-where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your "career vision". Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth-but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization-and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It's intense… it's analytically rigorous… it's practical… it's entrepreneurial… it's intellectually stimulating-and most definitely-it's career-defining… It's the Huron Way.
Let's get to work - together.
* Minimum 4 years proven prior success in roles directly implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Lawson or SAP Financials
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
* Certification in Workday Financials and Financial Data Model (FDM)
* Experience developing Chart of Accounts (COA)
* Experience with estimating, implementation planning and project management - - - Experience as a functional application specialist
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
* Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
* Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
* Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
* Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
* Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
* Proven thought leadership as indicated by speaking engagements and/or publications a plus
This position requires weekly travel.
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations, reduce costs, recover from