The multi-faceted role you've been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team-where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a Manager, you have the unique opportunity to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your "career vision". Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth-but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization-and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It's intense… it's analytically rigorous… it's practical… it's entrepreneurial… it's intellectually stimulating-and most definitely-it's career-defining… It's the Huron Way.
* Interfaces directly with client and project team experts to design and execute highly strategic data conversions data loads for Workday implementations.
* Advise and execute extraction, transformation and load of legacy data via various integration products, tools, and services to ensure the successful deployment of our customers' data into the Workday tenant.
* Lead in the validation of data loaded into Workday
* Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activities on the project
* Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
* Data conversion leadership roles within the technical or functional workstreams of 3 or more HCM or Financials implementations for at least two phases.
* Minimum 4 years of consulting experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Current Workday certification
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience with tools such as Excel and Access used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design
* Knowledge and experience with estimating, implementation planning and project management
* Knowledge and experience with database products, such as SQL Server or Oracle, entity relationships, SQL and Programming
* Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements
* 1+ years of experience with XML, XSLT and XPath
* Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
* Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
* Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
* Enthusiastic about data accuracy and completeness, with a great attention to detail
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Huron Consulting Group is a global professional services firm.