A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive managerial roles involving Workday-focused project management and/or consulting.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science, Accounting
Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification, Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, CPA.
Demonstrates proven prior success in roles managing or utilizing Workday directly for at least five years.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in roles assisting large employers with improving the performance of their organization. This includes improving the delivery of services, implementing technologies, aligning strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing policies, practices and processes, transforming the organization to be more effective.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and proven success with serving on several cloud-based financial system implementations (e.g., Workday, NetSuite, Fusion, Intacct), acting as the project manager or lead.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and proven success with serving on several global and/or enterprise-wide implementations, acting as the Global Program Manager or Functional Product Lead, which includes leveraging the following areas and skill sets:
* Assessment, design and delivery of a client's current processes based on leading practices;
* HCM and/or Financial strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
* Technical acumen of the Workday system configuration, especially cloud integrations;
* Shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management;
* Business intelligence and performance management software tool;
* Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
* Cash flow optimization and the use of capital;
* Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls;
* Management of teams with multiple work streams and across multiple time zones;
* Design of deliverables and proposals that address client needs within the professional services industry;
* Development of annual business plans, joint planning sessions and workshops;
* Building and educating sales, marketing, and staff teams on Workday specific solutions and benefits;
* Assistance with marketing and sales programs that drive revenue, confirming follow-up activities (e.g., coordinating joint Workday marketing events);
* Strategy development - as well as leveraging PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages - to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers;
* Identification and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
* Team leadership: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
* Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.