It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team
The Workday Prism Analytics team focuses on the development and service management of an end-to-end data acquisition and preparation product offered as part of the Prism Analytics cloud-based business application solution.
You will be one of the founding members of a new team within Prism Analytics that focuses on data acquisition. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with Workday technologies and jump-start our effort to build the next generation of Analytics user experience.
Does this interest you? If so, we would love to talk to you!
* You love pushing the capabilities of web-based applications.
* You have a history of delivering performant single page applications (SPA).
* You take ownership of your work.
* You have a track record showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or in a related field and 5+ years industry experience.
* Experience with building rich interactive web applications using ReactJS or similar frameworks, etc.
* Familiar with Java or at least one other object- oriented language.
* Experience working with distributed systems is a plus.
* Experience with code profiling and performance tuning is a plus.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.