Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We're the company behind the world's fastest satellite internet service, with technology that's helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
The Workday Administrator is responsible for the administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday platform while working collaboratively with stakeholders to optimize how we get work done.
* Support the maintenance of the Workday platform as a technical expert applying best practices
* Perform Workday administrative functions which may include security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, role assignments, security audits, organization setup, etc.
* Work closely with functional area subject matter experts and other stakeholders as needed to test and implement efficient solutions
* Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
* Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
* Workday Inbox / JIRA ticket monitoring
* Provide Workday support to P&C, managers and employees and respond to requests/ questions
* Assist with documenting & maintaining HRIS processes and reference guides
* May assist in the bulk processing of transfers, salary adjustments, and new hires
* 1+ years' experience with Workday in an administration role
* Prior experience in a Human Resources discipline and/or with an HRIS application
* Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
* Ability to work with confidential information & must consistently exercise good judgement
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Very detailed and process oriented
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Years of experience:
Viasat provides broadband and communications products and services.