Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're out to transform transportation logistics through technology, and our multimillion-dollar commitment to IT underscores its importance to our vision. As the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Super User, you will be the main contact for WMS users, setting up new accounts and offering advanced training. Your focus will be system configuration, ensuring end-to-end functionality for system users. Fortune named XPO as one of the most admired companies in the world and Forbes listed us as one of America's best employers. If you're looking for a growth opportunity with a company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Define business requirements for JDA software patch deployment, software upgrades, system configuration, UAT and SIT
* Conduct software implementation training for maintenance, startups and upgrades
* Design, test and implement process improvements
* Create training documents and resources for system users
* Collaborate with IT and customers to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions
* Work with Inventory Management on WMS configuration and stock reconciliations
* Acquire information about emerging functionalities and solutions, and implement them within the business
* Assist all departments and other onsite business partners with interfacing requests with JDA WMS software
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3 years of experience in logistics systems implementation
* 1 year of experience in a Third-Party Logistics (3PL) environment
* Recent experience with one or more WMS, preferably SAP, Oracle, JDA or Manhattan
* Experience as a super user in a distribution, warehousing, assembly or contract packaging operation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
* Understanding of WMS, order management applications and database systems
* Strong ability to interpret customer specifications into operational process flows, utilize WMS functionality to resolve business operational problems and articulate WMS functionality to others
It'd be great if you also have:
* Experience developing SAAG/dashboards and other reporting experiences in SQL and Tableau
* JDA/Red Prairie and WM7 implementation experience
* Knowledgeable about identifying opportunities to increase accuracy, optimize resources and develop, recommend and implement solutions
* Demonstrated ability to train all levels of employees
* Strong time and project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Apply now "