KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a "one stop shop" for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Our brands include Kush Supply Co., a dynamic sales and distribution platform that has become the nation's largest and most respected distributor of vaporizer products, packaging, supplies, and accessories. Kush Energy, a provider of ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis sector. The Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis brands and Koleto Innovations, our research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
About the Role
KushCo Holdings, Inc. is looking for an experienced WMS Business Systems Analyst to join our rapidly growing company and to help us build and support our global warehouse management system. This person will play a key role in performing ongoing solution delivery and production support activities related to the WMS application and connected systems.
Additional job functions will include supporting user requests for new functionality, reporting requirements, and necessary system access. This role is perfect for someone who has hands-on WMS experience and who enjoys working with distribution technology, as well as working with team members from all levels of the organization across multiple locations.
What you will do
* Support the ongoing configuration and evolution of the WMS application
* Design, implement, and maintain all WMS configurations and customizations
* Integrate, support, and maintain third-party software connections to WMS
* Manage incoming help desk requests from users throughout the business
* Support user requests for new reporting requests
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new WMS functionality based on evolving business needs
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to WMS users, including training as needed
* Monitor & administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate into operational solutions
* Aggregate and analyze Business Requirement Documents (BRD) to develop business process and system improvements
* Support all aspects of the WMS and serve as the primary contact for WMS support
Who you are
* Experience responding to requests quickly and efficiently according to SLAs
* Extensive WMS and 3rd party integration experience required
* Experience with testing processes and project management tools
* Understands software development lifecycle
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, workflows, reports and dashboards
* A strong understanding of distribution operations, business processes and requirements
* Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineer or similar
* 2-3 years of hands-on WMS experience (Manhattan Associates SCALE preferred)
* 1-2 years of report development experience (Cognos 11 Preferred)
* Microsoft Azure or similar cloud-hosting experience a plus
* JIRA or similar IT service management platform a plus
* This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
* Ability to push/pull/lift up to 20 pounds
* Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Receives direction From
Director, Global WMS
Provides direction to
No supervisory responsibilities
Travel: Up to 10%
KushCo Holdings is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants.
About Kush Bottles
Leading supplier of custom child resistant packaging for the marijuana industry.