What you'll be doing...
Our Networking team keeps Verizon ahead of the competition. You will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of network initiatives as it relates to real estate and real estate savings working with all organizations within Network.
* Manage with leadership qualities to effectively direct deployment activities for the integration and commercial success of services projects.
* Initiate milestones, timelines and direction, align people with determination, and willingness to take action and follow through.
* Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, coordinate multiple teams, manage risk, and present status and initiatives to executive leadership
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Experience in leadership roles in technology management.
* Five or more years of experience in Wireless/Cellular/Telecom technologies.
* Three or more years of experience in managing large cross-functional or enterprise wide projects.
* Experience using the full suite of Microsoft Office.
* PMI or Project management certification and/or Advanced degree.
* Knowledge of agile methodologies as it relates to project management
* Demonstrate ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives.
* Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Experience using the Clarity Software Application.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills - problem definition and decision making; Influencing - meeting deadlines.
* Proven track record of successful project execution.
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
* Knowledge to understand a project's technical breadth (e.g. call flow, billing, provisioning, operations).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.