Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Wireless Network Engineer for our client in Chicago.
Location: AON Building, Chicago, IL
Duration: Long term
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
We are searching for a personable and professional Network Wireless Engineer. This role is needed for long-term and likely what will be a multi-year contract for the person looking to be involved in a selfless, company focused environment. This company is a best-in-class Fortune 500 company and work/life balance is great here! This person must be in Chicago or within driving distance. Expect to be on-site in DT Chicago 3 days/week with work from home 2 days/week.
The Network Engineer's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Setup and deployment of enterprise level, mission-critical, network infrastructure components.
* Working with project managers, system and software engineers to ensure successful project integration. Home
* Owing escalated support tickets through resolution.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of network security, high availability and QoS best practices. Needs to be a team player and work well with large teams on complex projects, but also someone that is self-guided and able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with constantly changing variables.
* CCNP Certification (Wireless and/or Routing and Switching)
* 5 years in deploying enterprise network solutions
* Strong experience with Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers with Cisco ISE authentication (setup/configuration, support, and troubleshooting)
* Skilled in the setup and support of Cisco routers, switches, ASAs and VPN devices
* Able to work nights/weekends for escalated support, on-call rotation, projects and maintenance of equipment.
* Able to travel for office moves, mergers, and new equipment installs
* Able to listen, take direction, and work in a team environment or independently
* Enterprise change control experience.
* Self-starter & highly self-motivated
Experience, skill, and certifications with one or more of the following are beneficial.
* F5 Load Balancers
* Microsoft Azure Networking
* SD WAN
* Riverbed WAN Acceleration
* Network Automation and Scripting
* Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. Minimum 3-5 years related experience in a specific area or equivalent.
* Strong organization and time-management skills
* Strong attention to details
* Very strong written and spoken communication skills and etiquette (email and phone)
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
* 5-8 years' experience in network engineering and IT support
* Exceptional networking skills and knowledge
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Dave Dummel at email@example.com or call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.