DISH Wireless is changing the way the world communicates. We're building out the first of its kind, ground-up network dedicated to M2M and IoT devices. Our immediate goal is building a network that will support the billions of coming devices and coverage in all major economic areas across America by 2020. We see a future of infinite connectivity built on a network dedicated to the new era of connected devices: A brand-new, standalone, 5G network unburdened by legacy infrastructures.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Wireless Deployment Program Manager will lead site deployment efforts supporting our NarrowBand Internet of Things (NB-IoT) Portfolio. The PM will interact with executive sponsors and change agents to identify scope, requirements, and manage projects through the full project lifecycle.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
* End to end management of the planning, development, design, construction and implementation of the wireless network deployment
* Manage the coordination and project deliverables between internal DISH project organizations as well as 3rd party partners to deliver the project on time and on budget.
* Manage project deliverables including owning escalation, communication, and executive interaction
* Work cross-functionally as a dynamic leader to effectively guide projects from concept to on air
* Facilitate cross-functional meetings including RF, site acq, equipment, construction, and integration team members.
* Document all aspects of the project including requirements, risk, issues, schedule, and meeting agendas/notes.
* Ability to operate in uncertainty and adapt quickly is paramount as the environment is fast-paced and evolving.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Staff Program Manager will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
* 10+ years managing wireless network deployment projects through construction and integration
* Technical understanding of LTE and/or NB-IoT Networks.
* Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency throughout project and to set the tone for all teams involved.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to manage large meetings.
* Have a dynamic personality and can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
* Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a program or project.
* Experience managing vendor relationships.
* Strong Excel skills