Caci International Inc
Windows Systems Engineer
Req #: 212329
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a System Engineer to design, integrate, and maintain a large application systems environment for our Department of State customer. You will design and define a system architecture for new or existing applications. You will also perform technology evaluations and trade studies to determine the best solution to meet the customer needs.
More About the Role:
* Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
* Plan upgrades of operating systems and design systems enhancements
* Develop and deliver documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develop and conduct tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
* Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems
* Perform patching and hardening of applications and operating systems to meet security standards.
* Evaluate the current environment and support creation of a platform roadmap, analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
* Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Top Secret Clearance
* 8 years + of system administration experience
* 8 years + managing a windows server environment (2008/2012/2016)
* 5 years + automating tasks with powershell or other scripting languages.
* Experience with SCCM to patch and deploy software to servers.
* Experience with F5 LTM and GTM
* Experience with IIS, MS SQL server, and Windows domain controllers.
* Experience with virtualization using VMware vSphere and Horizon (VDI).
* Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management within a Server 2012 R2 and Windows 7/10 environment
* MCSA or MCITP Certification
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with MySQL and linux (CENTOS).
* Experience managing Office 365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint Online, MS Dynamics Online, and Project Server Online)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
* Experience with Apache and WordPress
* Experience with Remedy ITSM
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc