Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Come join us on Special Programs as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference.
This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position provides Windows system administration services to classified environments such as server installation, system integration and configuration, as well as troubleshooting.
* Compliance and vulnerability administration
* Configuration management of Active Directory
* Perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
* Document, install, configure, maintain, and upgrade system software and hardware products
* Support IT technology refreshes
* Perform recovery and restoration of servers
* Perform system diagnostics, troubleshoot problems and system documentation
* Provide support for Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution
* Work closely with programs to define new hardware/software requirements
* U.S. Citizenship is required at this facility
* Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire
* Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph
* Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT certification (i.e. Network+, Security+, CISSP, or CASP) within 6 months from start
* Experience with Windows server administration
* Experience with vulnerability remediation and system compliance in accordance with policy
* Experience with data backup/restore tools
* Working knowledge with Windows desktop and workstation hardware and software
* Knowledge support disaster recovery practices
* Knowledge of configuration management tools
* Knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting
* Understanding of SQL
* Working knowledge of storage administration and hardware management
* Understanding of Citrix Server
* Knowledge of HP BladeCenter management
* Working knowledge of VMWare (virtualization)
* Knowledge with upgrading server operating systems, imaging, configuration management, security certificate installs and renewals
* Current DoD 8570 IAT certification (i.e. Network+, Security+, CISSP, or CASP)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.