PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce-from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
* We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
* We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
* We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Windows Server Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced Windows Server Administrator to join our team. The Windows Server Administrator must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and networks. They will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company's computer systems.
Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware. The Windows Server Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, and email.
* Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
* Make recommendations for future upgrades
* Maintain system security
* Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
* Monitor systems to ensure security
* Evaluate and modify system's performance
* Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
* Administer servers, software deployment, security updates and patches
* Occasional weekend work, typically 5 Sunday mornings per year for maintenance windows
* Participation in an on-call rotation (one week on, 3 weeks off)
* Must be able to follow written procedures and create documentation
* High School Diploma or GED, Required
* 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and/or later, Required
* 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Required
* Basic knowledge of network protocols and associated tools: DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, ping, nslookup, etc. Required
* Meet eligibility and successfully obtain a US government background clearance (Level 1) Required
Experience with the following is a plus
* Microsoft Windows Server 2016
* Microsoft Office365
* Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
* Microsoft SharePoint
* PCI-DSS compliance
* FEDRAMP/ NIST 800-53/FISMA/FIPS compliance
* CIS standards
* Bitdefender Antivirus
* Citrix XenApp and Netscaler
* ESET Antivirus
* F5 LTM, DNS/GTM, APM, ASM
* Veritas Netbackup
* VMware 6.5 and later including Enterprise Plus features
* Effective communication with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
* Excellent writing and documentation skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
* Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc. is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status employer.
PFSweb develops and deploys comprehensive end-to-end e-Commerce solutions for a wide range of industries.