Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
The Windows Platforms Engineering team is a systems team that focuses on Windows automation and developing the Windows User Platform using tools such as SCCM, Powershell, and Python. The Windows Platforms Engineering team is the foundation upon which all Windows workstation products are built, operated and delivered. Engineers within the team have deep and broad skill sets covering hardware, operating systems, VDI, application packaging and delivery, application virtualization, configuration management, scripting and automation, security, networking, monitoring, vulnerability management, and update automation.
A mindset of design and operational excellence is a must, along with the ability to understand multiple sets of potentially conflicting requirements and expertise to design optimized solutions. We understand varied components of the Windows ecosystem and integrate them in a way that will meet and exceed SLAs.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
* Develop, maintain, and support Citrix, automated Windows builds using Powershell, SCCM, and various application packaging and delivery techniques.
* Select, evaluate and deploy the products and methodologies that are most suitable to your designs.
* Manage projects, collect requirements, develop business cases, and be meticulous in documentation.
* Collaborate with other teams such as Infrastructure, Security, Network Engineering, Product Engineering, Support, Operations, and other related groups
* Develop platforms this are feature rich, are easy to operate and manage, and recover from failures gracefully
You should possess the following qualifications:
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
* 5+ years' experience building and managing Windows Desktop platforms
* Experience in creating complex scripting automation using PowerShell or Python
* Experienced in managing virtual servers in a Hyper-V or VMWare environment
* Expertise in architecting and supporting a Citrix XenDesktop environment
* Experience with SCCM and SCOM is a plus
* Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Concepts
You will enjoy the following benefits:
* Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
* Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
* Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
* Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma Investments is a hedge fund that utilizes machine learning, distributed computing, and other technologies to improve investment strategies.