Req ID: 49634
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Windows Optimized Deployment Design Consultant to join our team in the United States (US).
The Windows Deployment Design Specialist will provide leadership on Windows 10 deployment engagements and work without direct supervision, interfacing with our customer's IT and business-function leaders, to ensure that projects are accurately scoped in terms of timeline, deliverables, and processes. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, helping to ensure our Windows 10 deployments are accomplished with optimal outcomes for NTT DATA Services clients.
* This is a virtual/REMOTE U.S. based role (preferred time zone CST or EST) which will require up to 40-60% (variable) domestic U.S. travel.
* Manage strategic engagements while providing exceptional customer service on Windows 10 planning and migration projects
* Define client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access
* Assume leadership on engagements and work without direct supervision
* Interface professionally and confidently with customer IT and business-function leaders
* Elicit customer requirements, define limits to project scope, and develop contract documentation
* Develop and present comprehensive analysis and documentation of the customer's current state of operations and recommendations for Windows 10 and/or Office 365 implementation
* Develop supporting documentation for the project work
* Write business case analysis, whitepapers, or findings reports
* Maintain professional demeanor and appearance in all interactions with the client
* 6+ years demonstrated experience with large scale windows migrations and active directory upgrades / migrations, with Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Windows deployment expertise using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Configuration Manager OS Deployment (OSD)
* Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of Group Policy Objects (GPO)
* Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of Windows 10 Enterprise features
* Knowledge of Microsoft Edge browser enterprise mode
* Knowledge of Office 365 Exchange Online and On- Premise hybrid configuration
* Knowledge around Microsoft EMS suite of Applications and MDM security using these tools
* Experience with Microsoft Intune and Autopilot
* Project Lead Experience
* Experience working in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services organization
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.