If you are passionate about education, want to use your skills to help improve people's lives through education and learning, and are interested in working in an environment where you can lead the organization on creating world-class e-commerce website and mobile experiences, then Kaplan has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a Web Product Owner to help improve and continuously optimize our web and mobile experience for existing and prospective students.
The website is a research engine and storefront for students across the country, giving them in-depth information on the tests and what to expect, communicating the value of our products, and helping students pick the right prep course that suits their needs.
You'll manage a team that includes UX Designers and product managers, working closely with web engineers, consumer insights, marketing strategy and design teams to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve the website and create an impactful student experience that leads to conversion. You will work across multiple brands, helping to prioritize the biggest opportunities and improve business outcomes.
What would you do?
* Synthesize, organize and evangelize strategy and roadmap for kaptest.com by aligning team goals, company objectives, product vision and customer feedback.
* Guide teams to build features and run tests that connect to company goals.
* Collect and communicate data coming out of experiments to the broader organization
* Optimize the website through continuous iterations of A/B testing and measurement
* Scale the website to support business growth and aspirations.
* Identify customer needs, validate them with strong data, and prioritize requirements
* Create common functionality that spans multiple product lines
* Work with the UX and Engineering teams to ensure alignment across UX, Engineering and Product Management
* Define MVP and manage tradeoffs and risks
* Discover ways to use usage data and product analytics to inform prioritization decisions
* Communicate effectively across all levels of the company
* Demonstrate excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including conflict resolution and negotiation skills
What you need to have?
* 5-7 years of product management experience in B2C, specifically ecommerce and freemium models
* Demonstrated ability leading product teams that partner effectively with engineering, UX and stakeholders.
* A great eye for design and user experience
* Expertise in using CMS technologies to build marketing and ecommerce website platforms
* Ability to use SEO to drive traffic
* Experience with Agile/Scrum
* BS degree, with a preference for a computer science or technical major or equivalent experience
New York, NY, USA
Job Functional Area
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.