The Website Content Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of aspects of the firm's intranet/website using a proprietary CMS, Sharepoint and other tools. This individual will work with the different company department and practice groups to publish and update firm approved content while maintaining quality standards. In addition, the Website Content Administrator will perform a variety of research, testing, quality audit, and administrative tasks in support of the sites' development.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform daily updates and maintenance to the site.
* Perform content audits to ensure quality control and adherence to firm guidelines.
* Maintain the consistent look and feel based on firm standards.
* Coordinate with content managers and practice group liaisons regarding content changes for site materials.
* Proactively monitors content and corrects or update data as necessary.
* Provide first level support to resolve content issues.
* Produces reports, data analytics and visualizations.
* Monitor email request; rerouting as appropriate.
* Provides input to Intranet procedures documentation and guidelines.
* Collaborate with internal teams to improve intranet functionality.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This job requires:
* Bachelor's Degree in an information services-related field - Communications, English, Library Science or related discipline
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with dedicated responsibilities associated with content management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Basic Sharepoint, & HTML skills
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person's sex, race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, veteran status, citizenship status, or other protected group status as defined by law.
STV provides architectural, engineering, planning, environmental, and construction management services for transportation systems, infrastructure, buildings, energy, and other facilities.