Search for more jobs
Web UI Software Engineer in Test
* Job: 20940-BHIL
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Quality Engineering
We are seeking a highly motivated quality engineer with a passion for testing user interface capabilities to join the MATLAB Desktop team. Our team is one of the fastest growing teams at MathWorks and our products are used by hundreds of thousands of engineers worldwide.
Here is a link to our internal product page.
* Design and develop test suites for new web-based UI Components, with strong emphasis on test automation.
* Extend testing framework for increasing testability, and contribute to the long term automated testing vision and strategy of the company.
* Develop test strategies and test procedures based upon functional and design specifications.
* Analyze and report bugs and work with software engineers to resolve them.
* Participate in functional specification, test specification, documentation, and code reviews.
* Foster a continuous process improvement environment.
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Experience with Java/Swing
* Experience with GUI building and/or testing is a plus
* Experience with MATLAB is a plus
* Experience with Agile/Lean development practices is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.