Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
* Employee will serve as a Web Software Developer providing Intelligence Automation Support to INSCOM.
* Senior personnel shall have skills equivalent to at least 8 years' experience in the identified specialty.
* Junior personnel shall have skills equivalent to at least 4 years' experience in the identified specialty.
* Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives.
* Apply accepted theories of decision analysis to forecasting and linear programming
* Supervise and/or assist other computer information systems staff
* Coordinate the installation of new software systems, train staff on how to use software and provide ongoing support.
* Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
* Experience working within the intelligence community,
* Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
* Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
* Ability prepare and present briefings and training
* Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
* Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* At hire, must have and maintain all of the certifications per DOD Directive 8570.01-M --- IAT I, II or IAT III.
* IA Workforce System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) Specialty Level II or Level 1
* Personnel must meet/exceed the IT-1 Personnel Security Standard per AR 25-2, Paragraph 4-14
* PMP Certification