Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Employee will serve as a Web Site Designer / Graphic Designer providing Intelligence Automation Support to INSCOM.
* Experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality
* 3 years of web site graphic design experience with enterprise-level
* SharePoint design and branding, CSS development, and delivery of hardcopy graphics (examples: brochures, bookmarks, and/or business cards)
* Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
* Experience working within the intelligence community
* Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
* Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
* Ability prepare and present briefings and training
* Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
* Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Current TS/SCI required.
* Personnel must meet/exceed the IT-1 Personnel Security Standard per AR 25-2, Paragraph 4-14