Novogradac & Company LLP is a national certified public accounting and consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. Founded in 1989, the allied group of Novogradac companies has grown to more than 800 employees and partners with more than 28 offices throughout the country.
Novogradac & Company LLP is one of the nation's top 50 certified public accounting and consulting firms and is a recognized leader in real estate and community development. This position allows the firm to provide excellent service to our customers and growth and mobility opportunities for employees. Novogradac provides publicly and privately held national enterprises with a full spectrum of audit, tax, valuation, expert witness and litigation support, property compliance and general consulting services and works extensively in the affordable housing, community development, historic preservation and renewable energy fields.
The Web Project Coordinator performs as an integral member of the marketing team, working closely with other team members to deliver electronic communication services to a diverse client and customer base.
The Web Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the organization's website. Duties, among others, include research, daily content updates in the organization's CMS, managing the relationship with the organization's Drupal services provider, management of web development projects and related tasks.
A successful Web Project Coordinator takes pride in effectively managing the organization's content and keeping it up-to-date, accurate, and beneficial to target audiences. They are a proactive, professional, meticulous and solution-oriented. They are always looking for ways to improve their skills and knowledge and the work they are assigned.
The Web Project Coordinator possess exceptional time-management skills and juggles multiple projects simultaneously. They are able to collaborate effectively with team members including, editors, designers and project managers to continuously improve and evolve the organization's website to support the goals of the marketing department and larger organization.
* Proactively monitors, manages and makes daily content updates in our CMS
* Works closely with editors, designers and others to ensure all requested changes are understood and implemented correctly to keep our websites accurate and up-to-date
* Manages day-to-day relationship third-party Drupal services vendor
* Manages web development projects
* Ensures accuracy and consistency are maintained throughout.
* Creates periodic analytics reports
* Leads user acceptance testing
* Assists with content creation for new site implementations, as needed
* Advocates for user experience design and web usability standards
* Responds to queries regarding site content and navigation
* Recommends enhancement opportunities to improve offerings and outcomes
* Collaborates proactively with project managers to review work in progress, map out next steps and address potential challenges
* Ensures site consistency in terms of content, naming conventions, link usage, and functionality usage (accordions, tables, headings, call outs, etc.)
* Monitors search rankings and identifies, proposes and manages SEO efforts
* Drafts and/or edits, and maintains instructions for content creation and updates
* Develops and maintains website best practices guidelines
* HTML and CSS skills
* Experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio
* Strong communications skills and attention to detail
* Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project management skills
* Initiative, reliability and accountability
* Nimble management of concurrent projects, including adapting to ongoing changes in business needs and timing
* Programming experience a plus
* Expert Microsoft Office user
* Curiosity and aptitude to stay current as trends and technologies change
Bachelor's degree plus at least 2 years of experience working with content management systems (Drupal strongly preferred.) and/or appropriate balance of education and work experience.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates MUST apply via our company website: http://careers.novoco.com/
Novogradac & Company LLP offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k).
Novogradac & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.