AWS Training and Certification (T&C) is passionate about training customers of all shapes and sizes and revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We are looking for a Web Program Manager with strong organization, collaboration, and communication skills to manage the Training and Certification website.
In this role, you will manage, maintain, and enhancing the T&C website content and user experience across multiple languages with the goal of raising awareness of and driving demand for AWS Training and Certification programs. You will partner with T&C Marketing teams to build and manage webpages with eye on executing high quality content and experiences that drive conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical knowledge of web development technologies, passion for user interfaces, and an eye for graphic design. You love building new things and take personal pride in delivering innovative, functional and delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and drive innovative website solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience. You are deeply analytical in your approach and obsess over constantly improving customer experiences on the web leveraging quantitative and qualitative inputs. The right candidate is extremely data-driven; has demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
* Create and maintain Training and Certification webpages
* Maintain high-quality website experience, including link and navigation accuracy
* Work with worldwide marketing managers, content creators, and design teams to align website initiatives with cross-functional team goals
* Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion
* Use data and testing to optimize and improve content, targeting, and improved customer experience
* Understand and respond to testing metrics and performance data to define, adjust, and optimize website content
* Partner with AWS corporate website teams to stay up-to-date on all new tools, understand best practices, and leverage the learnings and economies of scale
* Work effectively across AWS with groups such as T&C, UX, and corporate marketing to achieve business goals
* Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.