Web Producer Specialist 1334
If you are detail-oriented, have solid technical web skills and love building websites, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, fast-growing company with a passion for innovation. This position will give you experience with the latest web tools and technologies and make you a key part of the digital marketing team.
* Support Marketing campaigns by building and developing emails, landing pages, and nurture programs using our content management system, marketing automation system, and customer relationship management system.
* Work with cross-functional teams including Demand Generation, Creative Services, and Events to support product launches and Marketing campaigns
* Support Marketing in its lead generation efforts and to further develop our online brand
* Staging and publishing files to the corporate website
* Auditing and maintaining landing page libraries periodically to ensure functionality and quality, as well as eventual asset retirements.
* A solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Experience with content management systems (AEM/CQ5, ExpressionEngine, WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, etc. Enterprise CMS a plus) and marketing automation systems (Marketo, ExactTarget, HubSpot, etc.)
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional creativity and ability to "push the envelope" in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
* Initiative, a sense of urgency, excellent communication, and a "can do" attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
* Outstanding record of achievement, ambition, and drive
* Version control understanding: Git, Subversion, etc. Collaborative
* Well Organized
* Ability to follow complicated instructions
$40-$45 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment