Established in 1859, Brink's has evolved to be a global leader in Secure Solutions. Operating in 100 countries across four continents, Brink's employs over 60,000 people. Listed on the NYSE, the organization has revenues in excess of $3 billion. We provide a wide range of cash solutions, and security related solutions, to Banks, Retailers, Public Sector Companies, and a variety of other commercial customers. Today, thousands of companies across the globe entrust Brink's with their most precious assets. Brink's has a reputation as the most reliable name in the industry.
The Brinks Company is looking for a Web Implementation Manager to oversee the revamp and implementation of Website redesign and activity tracking by working with the regional leads to drive localization that aligns with global standards.
The Web Implementation Manager will be responsible for Implementation, management and governance of the Brink's websites globally. This individual will work closely with the regional teams and identify how to best target localization needs with consideration to global consistency. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective strategies to maximize the effectiveness of the web presence to meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. This position works closely with regional teams to understand the systems and data points applicable to each site and advise on areas of opportunity and collaboration to ensure global consistency is maintained while supporting localized needs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree with 5 to 8 years of web design management, data science, marketing analytics, or equivalent experience
* Program management experience and ability to be a change agent while managing tight deadlines;
* Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies, interface with IT and other internal regional stakeholders to ensure smooth implementations.
* Serve as an enterprise-wide web design and analytics resource and knowledge manager.
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Ability to apply creative vision and work closely with web design vendors to improve the customer experience, content, and appropriate translation needs
* Experience applying industry best practices, analytical frameworks, process improvement tools, methodologies, and structured problem-solving techniques
* Ability to apply independent thought, connect the dots, and gather insights to solve problems then present to leadership;
* Ensure that the web front-end content may be managed by the local marketing teams after the transition to the standard interface is complete
* Work closely with regional leads to ensure requirements are prioritized and executed efficiently with the highest positive impact for the organization
* Ability to evaluate global service needs but identify functional to manage regional service requirements
* Understand the support needs of a Sales and Marketing organization
* Success in working effectively across organizational silos to achieve tangible business results
* Experience driving data analytics and tracking standardization
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
* Superior communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills; This role requires regular interaction with executives and team leads from across the company.
* Ability to present data-driven information in a story form to senior leadership to drive critical business decisions and change;
* Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment;
* Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.