Are you ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cyber-security? Parsons works on leading edge cyber-security projects for national defense programs and is hiring Web Front End Software Engineers with a focus on research, innovation and solving mission critical challenges. Join some of the best and brightest engineers in the industry to analyze enormous sets of data and develop intuitive visualizations while solving problems that others thought were impossible.
* Solve challenging problems to meet customer needs * Create well-designed, testable, and efficient code * Collaborate with other team members * Participate in an Agile Development Process * Expand your knowledge of Computer Networking * Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion innovative ideas.
* Must have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Security, or a related field * Must have 8+ years computer programming development experience * Proof of US Citizenship is required * Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD TS security clearance and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
* Proficient with Linux command line environments * Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with technical team members, managers and customers * Proficient in analyzing performance issues and implementing efficiency improvements * Proficiency in concurrency through multithreaded programming techniques
* Experience in the following: * React * Electron cross-platform desktop application development * Node.js * Polymer * Angular * Gulp
* Understanding of network equipment and configurations * Working with Virtual Machines such as VMWare, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, and VirtualBox
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.