WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive - we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open - combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Director, the Senior Web Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Trivandrum.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Web Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Implement new features while prioritizing user experience and modern design
* Refactor existing code and fix bugs while prioritizing stability, consistency, and simplicity
* Communicate and collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical
* 5+ years of experience in developing web-based user interfaces
* Unit testing framework integration and development
* Write maintainable code in a functional style
* Work productively in a dynamic environment
* Take ownership of your work
* Contribute to design and architecture decisions
* Web or UI programming with an emphasis on user experience
* HTML5 and CSS3, particularly flexbox
* Functional programming
* Leading a technical discussion
* Git or similar tools
* Single-page web applications
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative. The Future is Open. The Future is Now.