Job Description: Responsible for designing and building components of scalable, secure web-based applications. Responsible for participating in the full application life-cycle including support of the application in production by researching and resolving production issues. Responsible to the changing needs of the customer.
* Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
* Design, implement, test, and support network management -based applications and documents design ideas.
* Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
* Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making.
* Configures and tunes application servers.
* Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java.
* Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations.
* Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed.
* Solve complex production issues.
* Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
* Demonstrated experience with software design and implementation using Agile methodology.
* Demonstrated experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
* Demonstrated experience with JSON and XML using complaint API's, OpenSSL, and PKI protections.
* Experience working with a DevOps orchestration tool such as GIT, Jenkins.
* Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
* Demonstrated experience with design, troubleshooting, programming, and complex problem solving.
* Demonstrated experience with open source content management system (Joomla, Drupal).
* Demonstrated experience with PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5 and graphic design/manipulation skills.
* Demonstrated experience with LINUX OS or the ability to learn.
* Strong knowledge of Cloud-based security principles.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services.
* Working knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting and presentation tools.
* Demonstrated experience developing RESTful Web Services.
* Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience a plus. an Understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols a plus. Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus.
* Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus.
Required Skills, Experience and Education: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Job ID 1924576 Date posted 07/02/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.