Job ID: 153090
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Web Developer II, C#- Application Programmer, to become an integral part of our team. You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. Experience in .NET / C#, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle, SQL and scripting languages required.
* Utilize design and development skills in .NET/C# to create high functioning/highly integrated applications for our corporate web site and internal web site. This is a full focused role involving experience and knowledge of back end as well as front end services
* Work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class applications to our external and internal customers.
* Design, develop and deploy new application components using .NET/C#, internal frameworks and 3rd party tools
* Contribute new ideas/best practices
* Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams
* Provide application support to multiple businesses globally
* Experience in .NET/C#
* Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals
* Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
* Solid skills in SQL and scripting languages
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Must love to code
What CRH Americas Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2019