Position Objective: Web Developer/Webmaster will work onsite and provide design, development, and user experience direction for the branch's digital products. The Web Developer/Webmaster shall, in coordination with the branch's Government IT Specialist, maintain the Army SHARP Resiliency Directorate's cloud-hosted public websites and internal SharePoint and milSuite sites. The internal websites serve as a knowledge management portal to maximize the sharing of information and products across geographically dispersed sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, develop an implementation plan, and test website redesigns
* Work with project team in performing requirements analysis, software design, development, installation, testing, and maintenance for application system components for software systems.
* Ensure quality and standards of programming and documentation. Establish project metrics and track project milestones and communicate status to project team members.
* All major functions are associated with and support Web technologies.
* Communicate effectively with IT staff, client organizations, and hardware/software suppliers.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, related degree or an additional two years of relevant experience.
* 10 years of experience managing interactive, design, and creative projects
* Ability to obtain a CAC
* Extensive experience with server-side technologies (includes but limited to PHP, ASP.NET/VB)
* Expert understanding of web design and user interactions; must be able to effectively communicate with users, both internal and external, at all levels from the basic user to the executive leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.