Raytheon Pasadena is looking for an experienced Web Developer that has experience with Python 3 programming in a Linux environment.
The successful candidate will adapt the existing framework for the various projects and programs Raytheon supports at Jet Propulsion Laboratory including the Mars2020 mission and also utilize today's technology to enhance M2020 software practices to reduce overhead and processing time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Update and adapt existing web software and scripts
* Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules
* Tests and debugs software code
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or other STEM discipline and minimum of 4 years of experience
* Experience in Python3 application software development and scripting in Linux.
* Experience with Agile software development and integration tools such as gitHub/gitLab, JIRA, Jenkins.
* Experience in Bash scripting to automate tasks in Linux.
* Experience with MySQL, PostreSQL, Elasticsearch.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a bigger team
* Ability and initiative to perform effectively with minimal day-to-day oversight
The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
142886 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - Pasadena
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.