Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Work Schedule: Standard Hours
Location: Arlington , Virginia
Position Title: Developer
Full time opportunity for a Web Developer to join our team. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying the client website(s), from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
* Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
* Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
* Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
* Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
* Must have active familiarity with:
* Windows Server 2012 or higher
* SQL Server 2012 or higher
* Cognos TM1 10.1.1 or higher
* ASP.net MVC
* Active Reports
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications Required:
Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Lionbridge Technologies
Lionbridge Technologies offers best-in-class global marketing & crowd-sourcing solutions.