We are a four-year running Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company who wishes to add serious internal horsepower towards building and managing a market best, inspiring website and other digital marketing solutions including landing pages and emails.
We are looking for a skilled and ultra-talented technical web developer with a passion for web development and a great sense of modern design to work within our Marketing team. Many levels of experience will be considered but the ideal candidate must be able to make it all happen from the beginning stages of development all the way to deployment.
This is an opportunity to lead the build and ongoing management of our digital marketing platform while establishing and managing the associated team as the business expands further.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and creation of websites and landing pages
* Coordinate and collaborate with team members on design, graphics, images, and content.
* Utilizing platforms such as WordPress (or other), and HubSpot to manage web and digital content as well as user experience.
* Partner in development of multi-touch lead campaigns and landing pages to assist field sales reps.
* Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
* Wireframe/layout a website or web application
* Basic debugging and error checking
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience in a Web/Mobile Design-related field at a design agency or in-house team
* Experience in Web Development or equivalent education.
* Knowledge of and/or some experience with:
* Client-server applications, Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android)
* Responsive Design
* Web Hosting Experience
* Bootstrap 4
* PHP is a plus
* Using digital asset system
* SEO Analysis/ASO Marketing
* Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator
* Illustration Tools
* Web Analytics
* Ability to develop Multimedia Content
* Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
* Exhibits strong interpersonal/teamwork skills
* Possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
* Exhibits exceptional creative problem-solving skills
* Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Possesses excellent organizational skills and communication skills
MP provides businesses with a cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to automate their HR & Payroll processes, maintain in-depth employee data, administer benefits, provide electronic onboarding for new hires, capture employee time & attendance and much more. This technology solution, combined with MP's HR Services, improves the employee experience, keeps businesses in compliance, and helps managers and supervisors to become better employers.
MP has grown rapidly since it was founded in 2004, providing a superior product and building a reputation for personalized, responsive service. The company has a strong culture built from empowered and growth-oriented team members. The company offers a terrific benefits package including fun perks such as Wednesday lunches, Friday happy hours, company events/trips, and community service opportunities. MP has been named to the BBJ's Pacesetters/Fast50 list of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for five consecutive years as well as named on the Inc. 5000 list of increasing year over year revenue growth for four consecutive years, (only 10% of privately owned companies in the U.S. have achieve that feat). MP is also proud to be the 2017 Gold Stevie Award Winner for Customer Service and Client Support Team of The Year.