At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Web Developers are software engineers in Wells Fargo's Online Payment Systems (OPS) & Digital Payment Micro-services (DPMS) team, who develop innovative best-in-industry micro-services utilized by internal and external clients providing financial services to millions of customers. Software developers are part of an agile team, partnering with groups worldwide, to solve challenging and interesting technical problems. Web Developers must build highly secure Payment systems that will be used by internal and external systems.
In this position, the Web Developer will apply Wells Fargo Digital Banking coding practices to test-drive the creation of micro-services with Java, JEE, JUnit, Spring, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka, and RESTful services. The Web Developer participates in the growth of a framework that has to deliver 20+ million daily user sessions to very large set of devices used by our diverse customer base, from the oldest web browser to the newest smart watch. Web Developers have the confidence and skill to write code that works in ways our customers expect.
The Web Developer will contribute new ideas to improve processes, practices and style. Engineers are given the opportunity to innovate and experiment with new technology, participate in contests & hackathons, and encouraged to present work to other organizations.
This position is part Digital Channels Technology (DCT) group that manages Wells Fargo Retail Online Banking serving 40+ million customers 24/7/365 days. Our Mission is to support our company's Vision & Values by delivering; maintaining and supporting high quality software solutions that provide our customers with outstanding digital experiences that will help them manage their financial needs.
* 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
* 7+ years of JavaEE experience
* 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
* 4+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
* 5+ years of SQL experience
* Experience programming or developing applications
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
* Ability to design, develop, and implement large scale/complex software applications
* Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
* 7+ years of Java experience
* 5+ years of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) experience
* 5 + years of Multi-Threading experience
* 2+ years of MQ Series Messaging experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* 4+ years of Java Web Services experience
* Application testing using Junit 5.X, Mockio, Powermock, Arquillian, SonarCube, and Testing automation
* Extensive Experience working Java 8
* Worked with Open API 3.0
* Worked with JSON schema
* Experience in building RESTful services with JAX-RS
* Worked with build automation tool like Maven or Gradle
* Experience working with nosql database like MongoDB or Cassandra
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.