Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced engineer working in a startup-like agile and highly energetic environment to launch a new AI customer support solution to enterprise customers. The team designs and develops advanced enterprise focused customer support agent experience based on AI technologies to improve the customer's engagement by reducing the support cost and improve customer's satisfaction. We are seeking a creative, analytical and experienced individual to help design and implement the next wave of product innovations to scale our solution to millions of customers.
If you are a highly motivated, experienced engineer (and technology leader) who is eager to make a great impact, we have a great role for you on our team working with others to create a break-through solution for integrations. On our Engineering team you will exercise your technical skills, continued learning, collaborative mindset, and most importantly your passion for improving customer experience and your solid commitment to directly impact the success of our customers.
* Launch a new AI customer support solution to enterprise customers
* Build and integrate CCI solutions to customer
* Customer domain Data digest and analysis using AI tools
* Build and deploy Virtual Agent
* Customer API integration
* 4 + years of working experience in software development
* Experience in Cloud based software development is required
* Experience on distributed cloud system, data ingestion and serving systems, and web-based developer tooling and applications
* Must be able to collaborate effectively with other team members, PMs, internal and external partners and customers.
* Must have great problem-solving skills, care of user experiences and have a data and metric driven mind set
* Experience with a diversity of Microsoft architectures, tech transfer and product development processes are ideal
* BA degree in Computer Science or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability