Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Web Designer in the Arlington, VA area, with strong customer relationships.
Join our small team environment supporting a DoD Program Office providing Web Services in a classified environment. This is a great opportunity for skills and experience growth in your career. ManTech will provide the necessary developer training to support Web services for this Program Office client and will provide the training to acquire DoD 8570 certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with technical team to ensure proper management and governance of web services and content in accordance with client site content management
* Provide support to resolve user UI technical issues
* Perform quality assurance as necessary and meet project deliverable deadlines
* Apply current technologies to develop, modify and maintain client portal
* Work with user communities to fully exploit web services functionality
* Help develop, maintain, and design content for assigned SharePoint community
* Use industry standards and best practices to provide guidance and advice to user communities regarding how their needs may be met via SharePoint
* DoD 8570.01-M IAT II baseline certification (we will provide training as necessary) within 3 months of hire
* Microsoft MTA or equivalent certification (we will provide training as necessary) within 6 months of hire
* Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the previous 6 years
Other requirements: Operate computer equipment, Communicate, Must be able to detect, Identify, Recognize, Observe, Assess, Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills (using Powerpoint)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.