Amazon Launchpad is a unique program that leverages Amazon's powerful marketing tools to help showcase innovative products from startups and emerging brands to millions of Amazon customers. We identify exciting brands, and then help those brands take advantage of our world-class retail expertise and global infrastructure to market, sell and deliver their products.
The Amazon Launchpad team is seeking a gifted Web Designer to drive UI and graphic design for cross-platform service across iOS, Android, and websites. This role will work closely with our product, tech, and marketing teams to ensure a world class customer and partner experience.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong passion for building top-notch web, mobile, and tablet experiences based on a well-rounded set of design skills, and be dedicated to building the Amazon Launchpad brand via marketing graphics to support internal and external initiatives. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting-and defending-your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all, you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
Specifically, you will:
* Design and iterate on concepts for web, mobile, and tablet experiences in a fast-paced team environment
* Refine your designs, considering live customer data, market research, and usability studies
* Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies
* Create on-brand solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
* Help maintain a set of best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts while maintaining quality
* Participate in the planning process for new features and projects on the Amazon Insights team (part of Amazon Launchpad)
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.