Team Velocity Marketing
LEVEL5 ADVERTISING | TEAM VELOCITY
Level5 Advertising is a full-service marketing agency for the Recreational Vehicle (RV), Marine and Motorsports industries. Level5 was created as a niche marketing agency within the walls of its parent company, Team Velocity. Together these companies serve the automotive and recreational vehicle industries, providing a full range of advertising and marketing services to dealerships, associations, and manufacturers nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
WEB DESIGN & SUPPORT SPECIALIST
As a Web Design & Support Specialist, you will provide web maintenance and support to client-facing web-based products and services. You will interact with internal and external clients via a ticket system to update and maintain several client websites, including content updates, landing page creation, and troubleshooting general website maintenance and support issues, including inventory-based tickets. The Web Design & Support Specialist receives support requests primarily during business hours, but some off-hours support is required as well. You will prioritize and respond to support requests and actively work to update content and resolve issues while documenting progress and results in an online ticketing system. You will work in a team environment that enables escalation of issues to senior team members and other subject matter experts.
* Provide website support and maintenance to Level 5 Clients
* Update Content, graphics, create new pages, event landing pages, update features to WordPress websites
* QA and test all work
* Actively monitor client websites and address issues as they arise or proactively
* Translate technical terms and solutions into non-technical terms for end-users
* Diagnose and identify issues needing escalation and offer hands-on troubleshooting and resolution
* Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with no significant quality issues
* Track support needs and work with the Product Development team to increase scalability
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with the ability to multi-task and coordinate problem resolution
* Manage internal team expectations, as well as timely client resolutions
* Participate in off-hours support activities, as required
* BA / BS Degree (Computer Science, Web Design)
* 2+ years of web design experience
* Working knowledge of WordPress
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to troubleshoot browser and platform issues along with being able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
* Exceptional attention to detail a must!
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as the ability to replicate and document issues for further escalation
* Disciplined, self-starter with an attention to detail using diplomacy and tact in all interactions
* Organized, professional, you can think on your feet
This is a full-time, onsite, salaried position located in Herndon, VA. Local area applicants only, please. Relocation assistance is not provided. Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, onsite, salaried position located at our corporate office in Herndon, VA. Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not provided.
If you are interested in this position and believe your experience is a perfect fit, please COMPLETE the online application. Please be sure to include a current resume along with your contact information. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
About Team Velocity Marketing
Team Velocity Marketing provides a full suite of digital and targeted marketing services for the automotive industry.
Team Velocity Marketing