We are searching for a creative individual with a passion for web design to join our team. As a Web Design Developer, you will create digital marketing campaigns designed to increase ICW Group's brand awareness, customer engagement, and brand loyalty. Using industry best practices to represent the business and growth goals of the company, you will assume responsibility for all company website programming.
Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include:
Develop external corporate and customer-facing websites.
* Assure programming and procedures are documented for audit, backup, and business continuity purposes.
* Create modular programming for ease of reuse, using efficient code that meets professional standards and is scalable and secure.
* Test and verify interface functions on assorted devices, including PC and Apple based browsers, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
* Document all code through inline documentation and Wiki.
Collaborate with designers and business groups to conceptualize, develop, and deploy web projects.
* Work with Marketing team and other lines of business.
* Collaborate with UX Designers, Visual Designers, and other stakeholders to maintain brand image and consistency.
* Understand the overall customer journey and how web-based touchpoints critically affect our customer's experience with our company.
* Work with IT to ensure sites and systems are kept secure and operational.
* Develop meaningful metrics that communicate results and provides ongoing reports to management.
Leverage digital media to strengthen brand awareness and engagement to deliver the company's digital marketing initiatives.
* Implement multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
* Utilize a range of digital marketing platforms, techniques, and metrics including email, SEO, social media, A/B testing, gated content/landing pages, web analytics, etc.
* Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies to ensure the company is leveraging key digital marketing opportunities.
* Implement digital strategy that defines measures and increases conversion.
* Help drive prospective customers to company web sites to maximize campaign impact and effectiveness.
* Analyze and track customer interactions with digital assets to drive increased brand engagement.
Desired educational background and experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (Computer Science, or related degree preferred) and 3 to 5 years of experience in web development; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and skills that will help you succeed in this job:
Do you have the technical expertise and fit the profile? If so, we would love to hear from you!