Position Title: Web Data Associate Manager, DTC
Reports to: Director, Web Activation
Location: South Deerfield, MA or Hoboken, NJ
The Yankee Candle Company Web Data Manager is responsible for organizing, implementing, and managing all product data and feeds. Must be a dynamic collaborator with merchandising, web content, and digital marketing, and digital tech team partners. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, owns, manages, and leads projects effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
* Managing, prioritizing, coordinating, and scheduling all product data updates for product launches, catalog drops, promotions and emails.
* Act as Web Content Liaison between DTC and IT related to all new website development and implementation.
* Owns all third-party commerce related feed implementations, ongoing support, and maintenance
* Responsible for all DTC data -images, pricing, copy, categories
* Leads on-site implementation and support of Optimizely A/B texting and banner optimization.
* Possess a full understanding of back-end features and functionality-CMS, Experience Manager, Endeca, ATG, Optimizely to support content presentation, navigation and usability.
* Assist with setting up all promotions related to catalog, website, and emails-ensuring all promotions work correctly together to maintain margin goals and optimize usability onsite.
* Define and document best practices for implementing data as well as cross training for Web content teams and/or other external teams where applicable.
* Lead cross training efforts to ensure coworkers understand data management systems and are able to support and manage those processes.
* Maintain understanding of Experience Manager-provide back up support to Content Management teams as needed.
* Learn our existing PIM data software management (Heiler) and will be responsible for onboarding our new PIM's software system.
* 3-5 years' experience with e-commerce database driven applications and real-time web content updating
* BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field
* Strong working knowledge of web-page design, HTML, database programming
* Strong understanding of various direct marketing programs such as ATG, Oracle, Joomla, Optimizely, Listrak, Tealium preferred, Bounce Exchange, Stibo, DAM systems, CommerceHub
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple lines of business
* Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and workstreams while effectively managing changing priorities.
* Effective decision-making skills and an understanding of where projects fit into overall Company and development strategies
* Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
* Ability to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions accordingly.
* Interpersonal savvy; to an ability effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
* Organized and detail-oriented while remaining operationally-focused.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
* Takes initiative & brings impeccable follow-up skills.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
About Newell Brands
Newell Brands is a company that designs, sources, and distributes consumer and commercial products worldwide.